We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented accountant to join our growing organization to handle all accounting operations within the company and ensure the integrity of accounting information.
- Maintain account balances and ledgers
- Generate financial statements and all reports
- Coordinate with vendors and clients for payments
- Maintain, pay and file returns for GST, TDS, Income tax, etc
- Maintain and clear payroll for the company
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements
- Maintaining general ledger accountability
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles for financial statements
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling, collecting, gathering tracking, presenting, analysing and summarizing account information.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produce payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Make recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures
- Keep abreast with financial laws, rules and regulations and internal policies
- Prepare financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and stockholders
- Minimum 1 year of working knowledge of TDS and GST
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, Zoho Books
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Excellent communication skills and writing capabilities
- Required Skills: MS Excel
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- At least 4 years of proven experience in an accounting role
- At least 1-year experience with GST and TDS
- Must have a degree in Accounting, Finance business, or related field
E-Learning, Management Consulting, and Information Technology and Services
Associate (4 years)